TerasToorik AS is a company established in 2011 specialising in metal cutting, also offering high-quality metal bevelling, bending and shot blasting. The main sales articles are workpieces and elements cut from sheet metal used by companies manufacturing metal products, steel structures and equipment.
One of the aims of our company is to organise our production activities in a logistically favourable location for our clients – to that end, we opened a new production facility in Rae Tehnopark, Harjumaa in 2012. The good location of TerasToorik’s production building provides easy access to all main roads in all the main driving directions in Estonia.
Facts about TerasToorik AS:
- Modern, high-precision equipment providing high capacity
- High-level quality, quick and flexible service
- Over 200 clients from 7 different countries
- Over 9000 completed projects
- Annual monthly production capacity over 450 tons
TerasToorik AS was established by two companies operating 100% on Estonian capital: Viljandi Metall AS, 50% and Frelok AS, 50%.